Thursday, February 26, 2009

Internet Update

I am posting so you all know-well the two of you that read my blog:-)-that I really do have the internet back. I almost don't know what to do with myself. It's funny, but I think I have too much to say. That's not surprising I am sure. I am so glad to be back simply because I feel so much more connected to others this way. I just need to figure out when I can best use this and not let it take away from my family. There is alot going on right now so we'll see what happens. Blogging is my therapy. Or at least it was. And I have so many pictures!! We'll just have to see.

4 comments:

a joyful nusiance said...

I am so glad you are back!!

Deb said...

Hey, now that you are on the net again give me your new email address so I can start jamming it with forwards. Ha! :) Can't wait to see new pics of the kids on here. Hope yer doing good, Bethy.

a joyful nusiance said...

I like the new title.

Ann with an E said...

It's not too corny is it?? I wanted it to say what I want in life and that kind of sums it up.