Monday, March 8, 2010

Hmmmm...

I have been feeling a blog coming on but just can't seem to get it done. Maybe sometime today-or this week, or this month, or this year-I will get one written. Ah, life. It's a beautiful thing. As much as I LOVE to write all about mine I just can't seem to get it done these days. But, you know, there are times when I wonder why I blog.

No seriously. I am not feeling sorry for myself, I just think maybe I don't need it like I used to. Blogging used to help me figure things out. But that has changed. It's more for the fun of it now, or to share something pressing on my heart. I don't rely on it for therapy.LOL

So why am I doing it? I am going to have to think this over.

Someone made a comment last night that they noticed I hadn't blogged in a while. This is what got me thinking. If you are a blogger, why do you blog. Let me know. I am suddenly extremely curious.

Now I must go do some living so I may have something to blog about in the future.(chuckle)

2 comments:

Cup of Joe with three sugars said...

My reasons:
1)I use it as a tool to keep my family and friends in touch with our daily lives.
2)Im going to get it printed out into a book to show the girls their younger years. I cant seem to get the scrapbooking thing done, and I dont keep a diary, so this seems the the easiest way to record our happy times.
3)I dont like facebook or any of those other spaces with a bizillion "friends" who just like to get nosy about each other without the genuine friendship behind it. This enables me to keep in touch with friends who are true friends...see their families and let them see mine. It helps the miles in between feel a little less. And its more than just one line of...Im going to the store, or Im crabby cuz Im pms'ing. Its a little more like a peek into your loved ones heart.
So, there ya go. My reasons. :o)
Love you!

Ann with an E said...

Thanks Jess!:)