Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Goodbye Sunshine

It's time to say good-bye to Florida-sniffle-sniffle!
But before I do-more pictures from a camera crazy mama.
Isaac aboard the USS Alabama-and what an amazing sight to see!
The boys had fun shooting planes out of the sky.
Too bad they could not shoot these babies!
Poor Mikayla-she was pooped out after the tour of the battleship, but we were not done yet.

There was also a submarine.
With teeny passages through tiny hallways.
They were acting like they were up at the crack of dawn.
The sleeping quarters
Isn't he the cutest!


The engine room
A pretty flying machine
And an ugly one. Sorry about the couple that got in the way of the plane!
Ian is my sister's oldest-he's 8.
Jacob is 6.



Playing dollies on the porch.
Sarah is 2, adorable, and knows it!
A lazy, sleepy morning.
Mikayla sporting an ice-cream mustache
Lauren just turned five the day we got here.




And Sophia is three months old.
Uncle Brian is giving Isaac a chance to drill some studs into the wall.
The girls humor me while I snap a bazillion pics of them.
Sophia baby
Our last venture to the beach





Thunderstorms were in the forecast.
But God held the clouds back for us, and we had a wonderful time!!
Right, Austin?
One last hoorah.
Good-bye, sand. Oh wait-I forgot-I am taking you home with me(courtesey of our minivan floor). Good-bye Florida.







7 comments:

Carey said...

It looks like you had a great time!

Mary said...

I'm sure that sunshine felt good.
Family vacation are a blast!

a joyful nusiance said...

Zach look so old in the picture of him on the beach!!!

mom2mine said...

CAn't wait til your home!

Ignore all the messages from a crazy person from homeschool group.


great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

a joyful nusiance said...

you've been tagged

Blended in Texas said...

The pictures you took were really good! Looks like you had a blast!