Saturday, July 28, 2007

Finally-Pics of our trip!

Well, it's about time, isn't it?? These are pics from our trip to the lake, well a few. I took like 150 pictures. The more you take, the more good ones you get. And here they are
The boys creations in the sand. They had roads and bridges and rivers-it was cool!
And the girls creation? Bracelets with grandma!

A thunderstorm-the sky looked so awesome !

Not the greatest picture, but it was dark on our bonfire night.


Some artsy fartsy walk in the woods. The walk in the woods was beautiful, but the art-well, let's just say some people have way too much time on their hands!





This wasn't too bad-something native American.


The Cabin, and my beautiful self! (I am now gagging).



The lake-now that's beautiful!!!!



Some of the kids with grandma-she looks rather tired!!



The water was nice and all the kids loved it. This is my four plus their two cousins.





This is my hubby. Um, I guess he's sleeping and trying to blow up the tube at the same time??





Aww, aren't they cute. OB1, my oldest is missing from this one.





Men and fire!





Princess and cuz hang out with dad and uncle on the dock.

I have a million more, but I'll spare you all!! I hope you enjoyed the pictures!!


4 comments:

Mrs. Darling said...

Wow it looks like everyone is having so much fun.

I'll bookmark this blog now to keep up with you. :)

Ann with an E said...

Thanks mrs darling! You have always been such an encouragement to me!!

mom2mine said...

Looks like a great time!!!

a joyful nusiance said...

Brad laying on the couch is the best picture EVER!!