Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I Just Want to Be Normal!

I am certifiable! most people think I am being silly when I say that, but I am definitely on the very edge of normal.

I cannot do two things at once. Now maybe one might say that isn't all that abnormal, but it has wreaked havoc in my life. I never have two things going right all at the same time. I am working on a project right now-my son'e bedroom. Ripping up carpet, spackling, painting, and then after we are done in there-the other kids rooms are next. It's alot of work! But while I am doing this-nothing else is right. The kids are crazy, the house is in upheavel, and I am wound very tight!!

How do people do it? I know that many people do it. I am still trying to step back and look at myself for who I am and what I do.

But right now-I have some spackling to do.

5 comments:

Mrs. Darling said...

I tend to do that too. Ijust get so single minded that I cant think of anything else when a project is underway. Thats why I cant have a job outside the home and still give myself to my home. I feel like my loyalties are divided and nobody gets the best part of me.

Ann with an E said...

I think that is how I would be too if I worked elsewhere than home. I am a one-track mind!!! :-)

mom2mine said...

You could always let your friends come over and help the process!!! HINT HINT

a joyful nusiance said...

Normal is only a cycle on a washing machine

Ann with an E said...

Thanks foe the reminder!