Saturday, May 9, 2009

No Title

Today, my heart aches. It aches for the home that God has blessed me with-the husband and children He has given to me-ME. I want so much for them-yet I struggle so much to give it away. I do not want anything else in this world as badly as I want a joyful, peaceful, loving home. There are days when I feel utterly overwhelmed-like everyone else in the world feels at times. Why does it have to hurt so much when our children fail or make mistakes, or choose the wrong thing? I suppose it is God's way of reminding us just how much we love our kids.

Well, I have to go and tackle my housework-sigh. That's a whole other story for another day. Just remember that no matter how you FEEL, God is always good and He knows what is best for us!!

6 comments:

Cup of Joe with three sugars said...

Beth, check out my blog. Maybe it will give ya a needed laugh about Mothers Day. Love you and "enjoy" your day...lol. :o)

Carey said...

Happy Mother's Day my friend!

Ann-Marie said...

You're right - it's always comforting to know that no matter how I FEEL, God never changes or is less good! Thanks for the reminder! :-)

Deb said...

Love ya' and ya' know it. :)

a joyful nusiance said...

:) I hear a GNO in the future!!

Ann with an E said...

Thanks guys-I love you all-youre the greatest!!!!