Thursday, May 21, 2009

Science Fair Fun!!

Tonight, we had our homeschool science fair. I dread doing the work for them, but I absolutely love going to them and having the kids participate in them. They were very excited about participating.

Mikayla and Austin read their parts for the project.


And then they took questions from the audience.

They really did a great job and I was very proud of both of them. They did not seem nervous at all, and I was so surprised at this!!



We did our project about friction and asked which surface causes the most friction, and which causes the least.

Fun, fun, fun...

Aren't they the cutest? They grow up too fast!!





4 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

Oh my, they are growing up SO fast! I hated science fairs growing up, so I'm glad to see your kids actually enjoying theirs. I can't believe they're old enough to be doing science fairs. Where do the years go!

Cup of Joe with three sugars said...

Ugh, science fairs. lol Glad they like them. i like your Molander Crew widdly tink thing. Cute, cute. Have a great Memorial Day Weekend. ;o)

mom2mine said...

Oh... I missed the science fair!

Cup of Joe with three sugars said...

Beth,

your blog needs updating! ;o) Love you dear one and hope you are having a great Spring/Summer.