Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I'm still here-somewhere...

Not feeling well! I've been tired, physically and mentally. I have no energy and my house is a disaster. I get maybe a load or two of laundry done every day, and keep the kitchen kind of clean-and then I am ready for bed. It has been affecting me emotionally to the point that I am even getting tired of the kids being around me. That makes me sad because I love doing things with the kids all summer. We really have not done much this summer.

I think sometimes, I have so much to say, but I can't get it out of my head. And now, I need to go to bed. I just wanted to post so anyone who checks my blog, knows that I am not dead(internetly speaking). Goodnight.

3 comments:

a joyful nusiance said...

I hope that things get a little easier for you when the kids go back to school.

Carey said...

Hang in there..praying for you.

Cup of Joe with three sugars said...

Hi Beth! Got your message, and I am praying for you all. Lets talk soon! Let me know when a good time to call is. Hugs, Jess