Friday, March 13, 2009

Boys!

They love to drive tractors!


And sumo wrestle.



They LOVE to borrow mom's camera, without mom knowing about it and take several up close snot shots of their heads.


At least this one does.



They do not care what hats do to their hair!




See, no big deal!



This one LOVES to shovel snow-and play in it.

This guy has a million faces.

This boy likes double decker balogna and cheese sandwiches!

They are interesting creatures, are they not? Yes, on a daily basis, I strive to understand them, but alas, I have reached a verdict. I am just NOT a boy. And I think I am glad about that. And I am also glad I have them!! They keep me on my toes, and boy do they make me laugh!! I love you guys!!





















6 comments:

a joyful nusiance said...

Boys are very hard to read!

Carey said...

Your boys are so cute! Growing up so fast!
How are you?

mom2mine said...

I think boys are gross.

Deb said...

Love the pics, Bethy! Is it me or is Isaac looking more like a man than a boy?!

Anonymous said...

I agree. Boys are hard to read, they are cute, and they are gross!! And yes, Isaac is turning into a handsome young man!!!

PS. Tancy, so good to see you my dear!!

Love, sincerely,
Beth

Cup of Joe with three sugars said...

Love all the pics. Gosh, your boys are growing up so fast! I know you always hear it, but its true. Ya blink your eye, and they are another year older. Ya got a whole bodyguard battalion going on there. You can use them to beat up any suitors of Mikaylas that you dont like. :o) Thats how my brothers took care of Emmys yucky suitors. lol Works well!