Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Just in the library.

God is good. He really is. Even though I feel like a failure sometimes, and I wish I could be someone else many times, I know deep down in the depths of my heart that God is good, and loving and He has got everything under control.

I am jealous. Jealous of things I think I am not. Things I want to be. I know it is silly and wrong, but it's still there. I have to let it go. I am jealous of others-what they have, who they are, and what they are capable of. I have to let it go. It is something that I am really struggling with right now.

But I know that God has me where I am right now. I don't feel it, but I know it, and I have to get on my knees every day to make sure I remember it!!

I suppose that is enough "eeyore" for this post. :-)

Spring is on it's way-yahoo!!!!

6 comments:

Carey said...

Hi Beth
Im reading Lies Women Believe...it is really good..check it out...
http://www.amazon.com/Women-Believe-Companion-books-shrink-wrapped/dp/0802476007/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1237403603&sr=8-2
Im on the third chapter...so worth your time to read.
Praying for you.

a joyful nusiance said...

Don't be jealous of me. I know it's hard.

mom2mine said...

I wouldn't have you being jealous of me either.

Again.... a difficult task....but I am sure you can overcome.

a joyful nusiance said...

I just LOL'd!!

Cup of Joe with three sugars said...

Happy Spring, Beth! Hugs!

Ann with an E said...

I have been blessed with such wonderful friends!!! Even the ones that think I am jealous of them. How silly, huh? JK! I love you guys-on good hair days! Happy spring to you too!

Love ya,
Beth